Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Do what makes your happy?!?

Everywhere I go these days I see signs and posters, sayings, notebooks, anything you can think of with inspirational saying on them. 

"do what makes you happy!"
"be you, everyone else is taken"
ect....

But, what if you have NO IDEA what makes you happy or who you are? Well, then I guess you are lost with me. To be completely honest. I have no clue what makes me happy and I have no idea who I am. I know that I don't want to leave the life I have and I don't want to be without Mr.X and my children, but that is about all I do know. Things I think that might make me happy, don't really. They take my mind off the stresses of life but that is about it. Maybe people are talking about things that distract you make you happy. I have no idea.

This blog isn't about a epic journey of self discovery or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it is just about ME and what I am going to do. I have no advice on anything. I just want a sounding board and blog seemed like the best option at the time. 

Sincerely,
         Mrs.X

No comments:

Post a Comment